The Northumberland Church of England Academy seeks to create a community in which everyone without exception is respected, valued and happy. The Academy’s uniform policy makes an invaluable contribution to this by:
- Contributing to a sense of community identity;
- Supporting high standards of leadership, behaviour and dress;
- Instilling respect amongst learners for themselves and others;
All learners are expected to take pride in their appearance, including their dress, and in their Academy. As such they are expected to wear the correct uniform at all times.
Full details of the Academy uniform for girls and boys of all ages including learners in the sixth form are detailed here
The Northumberland Church of England Academy items are available from its uniform supplier.
- Buy on-line directly from Michael Sehgal
- Visit Michael Sehgal and Sons Ltd at 28-40 Scotswood Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7JB where their staff will be happy to assist
Please follow the following link for further information about changes to school uniform ordering: